Everyone makes mistakes, but when those mistakes land our loved ones in jail, it can be a very painful situation. In fact, when this happens, the first thing you want to do is speak and visit with your loved one as soon as you possibly can.
However, visitation has strict rules that need to be followed in order to do so.
At the Wake County Detention Center in Raleigh, NC:
Visiting hours: 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Visiting days: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays, except on County holidays.
Visitation times aren’t the only thing you need to remember. According to the Wake County Detention Center, here is what you need to know about visitation guidelines:
1. Each inmate will be able to receive a single 30 minute visit every week.
2. Each inmate can receive up to 2 visitors: either two adults or one adult and one child. Both will have to visit at the same time.
3. Visitors that are under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a person who is 18 years of age or older.
4. Any visitors that are 16 years of age or older are required to have a government issued picture identification.
5. Inmates at the Visitation Center cannot receive any property or money.
6. Visitors who bring or attempt to bring in any item of contraband into the Detention Facility will be prosecuted.
7. Every visitor must comply with visitor’s dress regulations in order to participate in the visitation program.
8. Once visiting time has expired, visitors must leave once the Detention Staff has advised them to do so.
9. Visitors cannot enter any other areas of the facility.
10. All purses, handbags, cell phones, etc. will need to be stored in lockers during visitation.
11. Any persons that are not registered by Officer will not be allowed to visit.
12. Visitors who violate any of the facility rules will have their visitation privileges suspended or terminated by the Officer in Charge on duty.
If your loved one is in jail and you are unable to afford their bail, it can make you feel completely powerless.
However, with Raleigh Bail Bonds, you can get your loved one home as soon as possible with down payments as low as 4% and flexible payment options.
Here at Raleigh Bail Bonds, we know how much of a financial burden it can be to post bail for your loved one and how painful it can be to see your loved one behind bars. That is why we are dedicated to make the process easy and affordable with the help of our flexible payment options.